15 April 2011

Hike, Tiny, Faces, Found

Here we are hiking to the "Y" Sebby made for us

Ky drinks a tiny, tiny cup of cocoa


Sometimes I don't know what her expressions mean

And sometimes she tries to hide her smile

Brownie was missing for two sad weeks---he finally turned up inside the Cake Stand box (we'd had the cake stand out for awhile and found him when we tried to put it away). Sebby told us that Brownie had called on the phone while he was gone, and Seb tried to ask him where he was, but all Brownie said was, "I don't know   . . . somewhere dark."

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

Okay, Seb is priceless! I love the idea of hiking to his "Y"--a sign of a true blue Cougar Fan Family. :)

Gabe makes that face a lot too, and accompanies it with a groan. I think it's his way of saying he's bored, but I can't vouch for Daisy-May--Girls' emotions are much more sophisticated.