14 December 2010

Three

I took these pictures of Malachi a few months ago.  He is only looking at me because I was getting him to tell me things (otherwise he never looks at the camera).  But telling people things is what he is best at.  He is such a cheerful little chatterbox, I love to hear him.  He sings and talks and pretends all day long.

Jobs: Waking Daisy up when it's time to go pick up Sebby from school (he always greets her with, "Hello, Little Miss!"), clearing dishes, putting away silverware, keeping Daisy happy in her highchair while she waits to be gotten

He likes: Birdie, other birdies, macaroni and cheese, green or blue, making carwashes, airplanes and helicopters, going to grandma's, making up songs, being "the huggy monster," making Daisy laugh, doing whatever his brothers do

We love this guy!!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay, here's the deal with putting Malachi in a suit: STOP. It makes him look altogether too old. It also makes me go "Oh! Oh! Oh!" The only thing keeping me from driving to your house right this instant is work. Also, Jingle-y Bird is awesome.

jess and seth said...

His curls are so cute!

Ginna said...

Oh he is just delightful! His hair is so cute and his expressions kill me.
Love the birthday stuff below too!

Pamela said...

What a handsome little guy! I love his "hello, little miss!" How adorable! You must be so proud of you little family, Marilyn!