04 June 2010

You knew this was coming

Yes, the daisies are out, and our little flower is just as sweet and fresh and beautiful as her namesakes.  You won't believe me when I say I DID try to be selective in which pictures to post.  I just can't get enough of her.

Headband-vanquisher triumphant!

There was a headband, but I don't know why I thought it was a good idea.  Of COURSE she wouldn't leave it on for more than an instant (except in that second picture, when she was distracted by an oncoming lawn-whacker.  Or weed-weasel, or whatever it is).  So we finally gave up on it.

"Too many daisies!", I imagine she's thinking here.

5 comments:

Beth said...

While there were literally, actually billions of pictures of Daisy in this post, I think it helped us all (literally millions of readers here) to get a better glimpse of her personality.
So dang cute!

Melissa said...

You can never have enough photos of Daisy.

Rachael Spencer said...

Sooo pretty! I love that one of her alone in the grass--like the best daisy out there. Also the close ups are amazing. Such brilliant blue eyes!
deddartr--that's a fun one to type

Jena said...

Aren't you so glad you have a girl? Once again, gorgeous!

Chelsea said...

I do believe that you were being selective. As the proud owner of 109 ballet recital photos I know how tricky this can be. Ah Nielsons, I just want to drive up and spend every day with you.