20 March 2008

Three boys and a bunny


I saw an advertisement that Fotogenix had a live bunny to take pictures with at Easter time, so we went and got some pictures of the boys. Sebby loved the bunny. Abey said he liked it, but he didn't want to hold it. :) I held it myself when it wasn't being in a picture, and that was my favorite part!! It was such a cute, small, furry bunny!! However--it did have its drawbacks--since the only thing harder than getting three little boys to all hold still and open their eyes and look at the camera at once, is getting three boys and a bunny to all hold still and open their eyes and look at the camera at once. :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love fotogenix and the cute pictures they take. I want all my pictures to be ultimate.
But I didn't even think about actually getting my kids' picture taken with the bunny when I saw the advertisement for it. But, I guess, if anybody would spring for a bunny picture, it would be you.
Cute pictures.