07 March 2008

Monty Python

This one is for Mike, by special request. I wish we'd had room to write which sketches each quote is from. However, if you are curious, you can ask us. :) I am also posting, for your enjoyment, three very good video clips (including the "Wuthering Heights in Semaphore Code" sketch from which the winning quote comes.) Enjoy!!





"Wuthering Heights in Semaphore Code"





"Oliver Cromwell" (I don't know who did the animation on this; that's not part of the sketch, but it was the only version I could find.)

And: "The Ministry of Silly Walks"


1 comment:

Mike and Kari said...

Thanks! I cannot see the videos from work (I assume they are from YouTube and that is currently blocked on campus) but I'll check them out at home. Although I am familiar with all these skits.