22 April 2013

Two!

Here is our sweet two-year-old Junie. She has seemed to grow up so much in the last few months! Now that she can wear "Junietails" and use the toilet and speak (more) like a person, she reminds me more and more of Daisy. Sometimes one of them comes into the room saying something, and I can't tell which one it is out of the corner of my eye. But Junie is her own person too---so happy and exuberant and animated. We love her so much!
A bit taken aback, but pleased, about the applause after she blew out her birthday candle at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Opening presents---with three eager "helpers" to oversee the process

1 comment:

jess and seth said...

Happy birthday Juni! She is so darling. I hope she adjusts well to her new little sister--I'm afraid it's going to be tough for Evie.