05 January 2012

Velvet

Seb has always been a Monkey Man, as you know, but in his school class this year he has a pet bunny named Velvet.  (Seb's teacher reminds her class that Velvet has very sensitive ears and that things that are loud to us are extra loud to a bunny.  If the class is too loud, Velvet can't come out and hop around the class.)  Sebastian LOVES Velvet.  When he comes home from school he tells me all about what Velvet did that day, he plays Bunny, he builds bunny cages with his blocks, he hops around the house and nibbles things, etc.  It's really so cute!
We got him some little toy bunnies for Christmas, which he loves, but best of all is:

His own little "pet" Velvet (puppet)!  I love to see Sebby stroking him and snuggling with him and hopping him around the house.  So sweet!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I used to have one of those puppet bunnies! I loved it!

jess and seth said...

I wonder where he developed his love of bunnies . . . :) I love those little toy bunnies--where did you get them? They are so cute!