20 October 2009

Canyon Leaves, Part II


I love this because the colors are striped in rainbow order---my favorite! Nature is not always so obliging :)

Sunday we got to have Grandma come with us for a picnic.  It was such a beautiful day!  We walked around for a long time finding sticks and rocks and enjoying the leaves.  I am amazed that all the canyons are so gorgeous!  Where have I been all my life?  I had no idea there were so many different beautiful places so close to home!  Here is where we had our picnic:


































3 comments:

Bumpkin Hill said...

wow, look at those colours - what a perfect day to share with your Grandma too. Hugs, Catherine x

Rachael Spencer said...

You have been THERE all your life, you lucky thing you. Beautiful place, nice pics too. You always did have a flair for photography!

leattio

Katy Froyd said...

Someone is a natural photographer. My pictures never turn out so beautiful. I'm so jealous.