06 December 2007

Christmas decorations

We had a nice wintry snowstorm for the first day of December. Here were are getting ready to go pick out our Christmas tree.



When Sebby saw me setting up my little Christmas penguin outside, he said, "Oh! May I kiss him?" And then he did, right on the beak.
Here is the decorated tree. Abraham was really helpful this year, and had fun choosing ornaments and helping put them on. You can't tell from the picture, but the main color scheme, especially at night with the lights on, is blue and white. We call it our "BYU Cougar tree." Now if only we could find a cougar to put on top!

1 comment:

music mom said...

Cute Christmas pjs and shepherds! Nancy told me you had your baby this week! Congratulations! I like the name you chose, too. Hope all is well.
Karen