09 June 2006

Sebastian's latest accomplishments

Besides liking to tilt his head and arch his body into a banana, Sebastian likes to point at people. He can wave bye-bye really well now, but he often does it with a pointed finger. If you see him lunging at you (as above), you can expect a poke in either a.) the eye, b.) the nose, or c.) the mouth. If it's the mouth, he wants you to bite his finger and go "omp omp omp." If it's the eye, it's probably because you have your eyes closed and he wants you to open them and look at him. (He can't stand it if I have my eyes closed while I'm nursing him. He can sense that I'm not giving him my undivided attention, and he'll come off and poke-poke-poke at my eyes until I open them. Then he'll continue eating.)

Sebastian can also clap his hands, say "more" ("mmaaah!") and sign "more," "eat," and "all done." (All those words have to do with eating, you'll notice. He is a boy that loves to eat.)

No comments: